Omni Dallas Hotel bought every box of Girl Scout Cookies in the universe and baked them into desserts at every restaurant. Go eat them now.
Those Girl Scouts are a clever bunch. They’ve timed their annual cookie sale just right to take your mind off of the politically charged rancor whipping around the country right now. Regardless of how many boxes you’ve ordered from the girls down the street, you’re gonna need more.
Good luck finding them though because the good folks at the Omni Dallas Hotel seem to have bought them all. From now until March 22, seven of the Omni’s restaurants are baking, stirring or blending Tagalongs, Samoas, Lemon-Ups and Thin Mints into seven featured desserts. It’s all part of a master plot by Omni Dallas pastry chef Kristina Kent to take over your belly.
The Omni Dallas says it bought all the cookies for this seasonal dessert program from the Girls Scout troops of their employees and immediate families, so eating these new Omni sweets is not only supporting the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world but the Dallas community as well.
Here’s the line-up:
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake [made with Tagalongs] – available at Texas Spice
- The Green Monster Milkshake [made with Thin Mints] – available at The Owners Box
- Short Bread Fried Ice Cream [made with Trefoils] – available at Café Herrera
- Bob’s Toasted Coconut Cheesecake [made with Samoas] – available at Bob’s Steak & Chop House
- Mint Caffe Mochi [made with Thin Mints] – available at Black Ship Little Katana
- German Chocolate Cake [made with Samoas] – available at Biergarten
- Limoncello Tiramisu [made with Lemon-Ups] – available at Coal Vines
photos: Omni Dallas