Chocolate Bacon Bourbon Cake is just one reason you should check out a new menu that chef Stephan Pyles created for Fireside Pies
Dallas chef Stephan Pyles has teamed up with Fireside Pies to launch a slew of new menu items at the pizza pie purveyor that include a pecan-smoke gazpacho, slow-braised short ribs and a four-layer, chocolate bourbon cake that may be a good enough reason to check out FP even if you dont like pizzas or salads.
Touted as “Fireside by Pyles,” the new menu items launch Sept. 17 at the Inwood Fireside Pies location, then debut at Fireside Pies Lakewood, Sept. 24, Fireside Pies Plano on Sept. 30, then at Fireside Pies Grapevine and Oct. 1 at Fireside Pies Fort Worth. Pyles will be on hand for the Fort Worth unveiling. Here’s what Pyles has created:
- Smoked Tomato Gazpacho – Slow, pecan-smoked vegetables blended with sherry vinegar and topped with an Italian pico and garlic croutons.
- Piselli Salad – English green peas with Daily’s Bacon lardons, fontina and dill, served with prosciutto and herbed crostini.
- Shrimp Ceviche – Chilled shrimp marinated in fresh lime juice with passion fruit, coconut milk and basil.
- Chipotle Short Ribs with Pappardelle Noodles – Beef short ribs slowly braised in the wood oven with Chipotle BBQ served with house-made butter Pappardelle noodles and Parmesan.
- Salmon with Butternut Squash Polenta – Wood-roasted salmon served with butternut squash-mascarpone and fennel-hazelnut salad. (Available for dine-only.)
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza – Available for purchase on any Fireside Pie.
- Oaxacan Clayuda – Large flour tortilla topped with slow-cooked cumin black beans, queso fresco and avocado.
- Vietnamese Pizza – Crispy rice paper topped with artisan sausage, caramelized onions and chile aioli.
- Chicken Crust Pizza – Keto chicken pizza crust topped with your choice of ingredients.
- Chocolate Bacon Bourbon Cake – Four-layered decadent blend of chocolate, Daily’s Bacon and Maker’s Mark bourbon to create a rich and moist cake.
The entire menu will be available for dine-in, online ordering and curbside pickup. Locations here.
photos: Fireside Pies