H-E-B sets September 21 as opening date for its first Dallas-area location – but here’s how to sneak peek!
H-E-B sent us word that they’ll officially open the doors to their DFW flagship store in Frisco at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 21.
The kicker? Official opening dates aren’t necessarily the same as an actual opening date, which often takes place a few days earlier than the “official” date. ￼
Customers who want to get a head start on the official shopping date can begin to schedule orders for H-E-B Curbside pickup, starting at 1 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 19, the company said. Orders can be scheduled for pickup on opening day or up to 14 days in advance.
The H-E-B Frisco store is located at 4800 Main Street in Frisco. The store will be open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. The store clocks in at 111,000 square feet, and includes a full-service H-E-B Pharmacy with a drive-thru, and a True Texas BBQ restaurant with a drive-thru, a from-scratch bakery/tortilleria, deli, Asian grill with bowls and sushi, plus:
- H-E-B Meal Simple with fresh, convenient chef-inspired meals prepared in store
- Cooking Connection with live demonstrations and samplings for easy recipes to make at home
- Produce section with large organic and Texas-grown selections
- Meat market with Prime, natural, and organic meats, Wagyu, dry-age beef, and fully cooked options
- Blooms floral department, offering online ordering and delivery service
- Large craft beer selection and sampling section
- An extensive wine section with sampling station
- Healthy Living department with bulk food items, sports nutrition products and supplements
- Pet department featuring Heritage Ranch by H-E-B pet food and fun toys and treats for all your furry friend’s needs