The Fort Worth Wine & Food Festival is one of the nation’s best culinary events. Here’s the chef line-up (and where to find those incredible “Double Zero” Margaritas this year)
The Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival returns to Cowtown for its annual four-day weekend run Thursday, March 30 to Sunday, April 2.
It’s one of our favorite food and wine events each year – and you won’t find a better acronym than FWFWF. This year’s lineup includes more than 100 wines, craft beers and spirits. Your event tickets gets you access to all of it.
Here’s the scheduled cheffy line-up:
Among the noteworthy events this year (in addition to Mesero serving their zero-sugar, zero-carb “Double Zero” Margaritas):
Thursday, March 30
Tacos + Tequila | 7-10 p.m. | Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork | $55
Friday, March 31
- The Main Event | 5:30-9 p.m. | Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork | $135 | local food, plenty of liqour.
- Night Market | 8-11 p.m. | Whiskey Ranch | $65 | Global streetfood. Pretend your’e at Epcot, only you’re walking around with liqour in one hand, food in the other.
Saturday, April 1
- Rise + Dine | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork | $85 | Brunch. For three hours. With people you don’t know. And no tables.
- Burgers, Brews + Blues | 5-9 p.m. | Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork | $85-$129 | Burgers, beer, music. Usually sun, too.
Sunday, April 2
- Ring of Fire | 1-5 p.m. | Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork | $85-$129 | Smoked meats, more brews, no one goes hungry (unless you dont eat meat or drink alcohol)
The event raises funds for Fort Worth Food + Wine Foundation, a nonprofit that benefits local grant programs and culinary scholarships.