Five Chefs, Six Courses, Seven Wines, All For a Good Cause
On Sunday, November 8, the will host its 10th Stephan Pyles Celebrity Chef Dinner, with proceeds benefiting a culinary scholarship. The event kicks off with 6 pm cocktails at Stephan Pyles restaurant in downtown Dallas. The event is presented in part by longtime sponsors Central Market and Texas Monthly.
Five celebrity chefs from throughout the state including Pyles will present a five-course wine dinner along with a live auction to fund one of the nation’s largest culinary scholarships. Last year’s scholarship winner will prepare and serve a special appetizer course during the reception.
Here’s the chef lineup:
· 2009 Stephan Pyles Culinary Scholarship winner Thomas (Coner) Sargeant from the Texas Culinary Academy in Austin currently working at the Joule Hotel, Dallas
· Executive Chef Vijay Sadhu of Samar by Stephan Pyles, Dallas
· Chef/Owner Jason Dady of The Lodge Restaurant of Castle Hills, San Antonio
· Chef/Owner Tracy Miller of Local, Dallas
· Chef/Owner Stephan Pyles and Executive Chef Matt McCallister of Stephan Pyles, Dallas
· Chef/Owner Zach Townsend from Pure Chocolate Desserts by Zach, Dallas
Reservations are required.
The price is $125.00 per person (tax and gratuity included). Reservations can be made by calling the Foundation at (512) 327-7555 or by visiting www.winefoodfoundation.org.