Hot Date: Cook Hall & Dallas whiskey distillery Herman Marshall host a whiskey dinner on September 20
Cook Hall, the swanky cocktail restaurant in the W Hotel in Dallas, is hosting a special dinner on Friday night, September 20, featuring Dallas’ first whiskey distillery, Herman Marshall.
Herman Marshall co-founders Marshall Louis and Herman Beckley and Cook Hall will pair a five-course dinner with the small batch whiskeys. Here’s the menu:
- Corn and jalapeno fritters paired with the Texas Mule, made with Herman Marshall bourbon, lime and ginger beer
- Butternut squash soup with chestnut and farro paired with Herman Marshall Texas Rye on the rocks
- Grilled pork tenderloin with spicy collard greens, green tomato chutney and mustard seed broth paired with the Herman Marshall Texas Bourbon Old Fashioned
- Glazed short ribs with a crunchy herb salad and cheddar grits paired with a Herman Marshall Texas Bourbon, served neat
- Texas pecan chocolate pie with spiced whipped cream paired with a Port Rye Manhattan
Tickets are $55 and reservations can be made by calling 214-397-4111. Cook Hall guests receive complimentary valet.
Cook Hall, W Dallas-Victory. 2440 Victory Lane, Dallas.