Tait Lifto, chief marketing officer of Rabbit Hole Brewing Co, launching radio beer show
Tait Lifto, a self-described beer expert and the chief marketing officer of Dallas-based Rabbit Hole Brewing, is launching his own weekly Internet radio show, Tait Lifto Talks Beer. Very cool idea.
“My first guest will be Corey Pond, owner at The Common Table,” writes LIfto. “The format of the show will be to discuss beer that impacts us locally, national trends, and talk to players in the beer industry including people from bars, restaurants and breweries. I also plan on doing night time radio remotes every few weeks at local establishments that carry craft beer.”
The show begins Thursday July 24th and will run from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. To tune in or see Lifto’s schedule, click here.
Wondering what’s coming up at Rabbit Hole Brewing? Lifto sent this helpful calendar:
- Brewery tours weekly on Saturdays from 12p-4p ($10 for a RHB glass and 3 full beers)
- Alley Cats Tap Takeover and charity event Thursday July 24th 5p-
- First night tour Saturday July 26th 8p-11p
- Pint night tap takeover at LUCK with Rapture ice cream Tuesday July 29th 5p-
- Keep the Growler night at Craft & Growler Wednesday July 30th
- House of Brews Summer music & DFW craft beer at House of Blues Saturday August 2nd featuring local bands and local beer
- Brewsday Tuesday tap takeover at The Common Table Tuesday August 5th 5p-
- Cigar & Beer pairings at Silver Leaf Cigar Saturday August 9th 8p-11p
- Tap Takeover and Pint Night at World of Beer SMU Wednesday August 20th 5p-
- Night Tour at Rabbit Hole Brewing Saturday August 23rd 8p-11p
- Keep the Glass night at Flying Saucer Addison Wednesday September 3rd 7p-9p