Dinner with Tony Romo, golf at Dallas National just two of the gems on silent auction at Dos Jefes “Guns & Hoses” fundraiser Thursday night to support Dallas police
Autographed Dallas Cowboys items, Dallas Mavericks memorabilia and a round of golf at Dallas National Golf Club are just a few of the gems Nick & Sam’s Steak House owner Joe Palladino is auctioning off Thursday at a fundraiser at Palladino’s newest venture, Dos Jefes. Proceeds from the auction and seated dinners that night will benefit Guns & Hoses, a Dallas charity that supports families of fallen and injured Dallas police and firemen. Of course, chef Samir Dhurandhar will be cooking, so that alone is worth a visit.
Silent auction items include:
- Dinner for six at Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse with Dallas Cowboys Tony Romo and Jason WittenAutographed items donated by Romo and other Cowboys
- Dallas Mavericks signed memorabilia donated by Coach Rick Carlisle
- A round of golf for four at Dallas National Country Club (playing with Palladino)
- Dinner for 10 at Nick & Sam’s Steakhouse in Uptown
- Dinner for 10 at Nick & Sam’s Grill in the Park Cities
- Two private dinners at home for 10 prepared by Nick & Sam’s Executive Chef Samir Dhurandhar
- Complimentary weekend stay at Dream Hotels
- Pair of premium tickets to LSU/Alabama football game in Baton Rouge, including pre-game sideline passes and meet and greet with Coach Les Miles
Palladino retired as an officer of the NYPD in 1983.
Dos Jefes will offer full dinner, cocktail and bottle service throughout the event. For reservations, call 214.303.1880.